In a modern society, the right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. The partners of the MarvatisArt site, we are aware of this and we respect the privacy of our customers and users. With their personal data we act responsibly, carefully and in accordance with the applicable regulations in the Republic of Slovenia (Law on Personal Data Protection of ZVOP-2, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 94/07 and GDPR). Access to personal data is permitted only to authorized persons to the extent and with the purpose strictly necessary for the smooth running of work processes, the provision of services and for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations.
What personal information do we collect
When you fill out the contact form or submit your order in the system, enter your name, surname, address, phone, email address. This is the data that allow further communication.
The purpose of collecting personal data
The purpose of collecting personal data on the website www.marvatisart.com is:
• By completing the contact form you agree to keep your personal information in our database for the purpose of further communication. In this case, MarvatisArt stores and processes your personal information in order to send a response to your inquiry. By filling in the contact form, you do not sign up for any mailing list for emails.
• Improves the user experience on our website
Rights of individuals
By written request sent to Alenka Marvatis, Vojkova cesta 101a, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenija or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, an individual may request access, supplement, correction, blocking, limitation of processing or deletion of personal data, objects to the processing of her/his data and may request the transmission of data. An individual can cancel the prior consent to personal processing at any time permanently or temporarily, completely with a written request sent to: Alenka Marvatis, Vojkova cesta 101a, 5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenija or by an e-mail sent to email@example.com. The cancellation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of the consent until its cancellation. An individual has the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, if he/she considers that his/her personal data is stored or otherwise processed in violation of the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data.
How long do we store personal information
The provided personal data will be stored and used only as long as this is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were processed. After completing the purpose of the processing, we will delete your personal information or block access to them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text that the web site sends to your browser on your visit. This way, the web site recognizes you, remembers the information about your visit, and provide you with a friendly and simplier web service. By using cookies we customize the content on our website, remember your preferences and record the visit of our online store. Browsing our site is more pleasant, quicker and more effective with cookies. Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies.
Cookies are an important means of keeping fresh and appropriate content in line with the interests and preferences of each individual user. The reason of using cookies derive from their properties, one of which is storing information about the status of a particular web site, cookies help in the execution of various online services (online stores), helps collect various statistics, since only they can monitor the frequency of visiting certain websites. With the help of cookies, the site manager can evaluate the effectiveness of the design of his website, as well as the relevance of the type and number of ads that he offers to third parties on his website.
Control over cookies or how can you en(dis)able cookies
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. In the upper right corner, click the icon for More options and then Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Additional/More.
4. In the “Privacy and Security” section, click Content Settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. You have the following options:
– Turn on cookies: Turn on the switch next to “Blocked”.
– Turn off cookies: turn off Web site permission to save and read cookie data.
1. In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then Internet Options.
2. Select the Privacy tab and in the Settings section, slide the slider to the top to block all cookies, or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then select OK.
1. Click the Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy and Safety panel
3. Select the Use Special History Settings for the Firefox drop-down menu.
4. Check the box Allow websites to create cookies to receive cookies or delete a check if not.
1. Click Safari
2. Select Preferences, search for Privacy, activate this option in the Block cookies section and confirm with the OK button.
3. By clicking Safari you can delete your saved cookies
4. Select Preferences and search for Privacy. Then select all the websites and click the Remove All button